Privacy & cookies policy
Here at Grow Create Joy we respect the privacy of our website users and are committed to safeguarding their personal information. This policy outlines how we do this.
The types of information we collect
Through the contact form and newsletter sign-up form, we may collect the following types of data from users and visitors:
- Name and e-mail address when a visitor completes the contact form or newsletter sign up form.
- Any other information users send when making an enquiry.
This type of information is provided directly by users to allow us to contact / engage with them. When signing up for a newsletter, consent is sought to track e-mail activity.
How information is processed
Contacting the user/visitor
- Replying to queries
- To send any communications users have specifically requested
Sending newsletters to people who have signed up to receive them
- To send e-mail newsletters
- To see details of newsletter opening, which links are clicked etc, to inform future creation and sending of the newsletter.
We will never sell your data or share it with another third party, unless in the following circumstances:
- If you have provided explicit permission for us to pass on details to a named third party
- We are required by law to share your data
- Where we are using a third party to process data (e.g. website hosting & e-mail service, data back-up service, newsletter service) on our behalf.
We keep back ups of information stored at our operating office and hosting server to a secure third party location and using encryption.
Analytics and statistics
We do not use Google Analytics to track visitor activity.
Where information is processed
The information is processed at the Groow Create Joy operating office and in any other places where parties involved with information processing on our behalf are located. External parties may be global companies (e.g. data back-up services, newsletter sending service).
Other Information Processors
Other parties may store and process information on behalf of Grow Create Joy. They include but may not be limited to the website hosting company and website back-up service.
Third party websites, social media platforms and apps
Our websites may link to third parties. We are not responsible for their practices or privacy policies.
Third party social media platforms and apps may collect types of data such as cookies and web traffic data. Please see their privacy policies for full details.
Measures taken to keep information secure
Here at Grow Create Joy we take extensive measures to keep information secure including, but not limited to:-
- All Grow Create Joy accounts are password protected.
- Keeping passwords for our own activities secure.
- Using secured connections for growcreatejoy.co.uk (SSL)
- Encrypted, password protected back ups of growcreatejoy.co.uk
- Using secure third party services which employ measures such as password protected accounts, firewalls, anti-virus/malware detection/protection and encrypted storage and connections.
- Using of anti-virus software and firewalls.
- Password protected computers and devices.
- Lock / log off computers when away from desks.
- Being aware and vigilant of potential attacks/hacks (opening e-mails/websites).
- Ensuring visitors to our premises are not able to access information.
- Positioning screens away from windows where personal information could be seen.
- Data transmission via the internet is inherently insecure. We cannot be responsible for or guarantee the security of any information sent via the internet.
Information sharing / disclosure
We will never sell, rent, share or disclose users’ information to third parties for marketing purposes.
User information and rights
Users have the right to request details of the information we store about them. In this case a fee may be charged to prepare and supply the information and proof of identity will be requested.
Users have the right to right to request that we amend or delete their information at any time.
Please contact us if you would like to amend or delete your information from our systems.
If you have any questions about the personal information we hold and how it is processed, please contact us.